Is eHarmony the secret to a happy marriage?
eHarmony certainly thinks thus.
We’ve been reading alot recently concerning ‘landmark’ new study that claims marriages that start using the internet are lengthier plus rewarding than marriages that begin offline. We have now additionally heard plenty concerning the source of the research’s financing: eHarmony.
And here’s another insane happenstance: the eHarmony-funded learn in addition unearthed that eHarmony is best online dating service for lasting connections. Just how unanticipated!
Ok, all joking aside, eHarmony swears it wasn’t associated with the data analysis and all the findings are completely objective. A study is a report, therefore the health-related side of my head cannot forgo the urge to take a look at the research (biased though it is likely to be). Very let us plunge in…
In which are couples satisfying today?
- 16percent utilize online dating sites.
- 14% come together.
- 12% fulfill through friends.
- Others satisfy through social networking sites, school, and social events (7percent each).
In which else carry out men and women fulfill?
- Offline, couples meet in pubs or groups, through family unit members, at spots of worship, and on blind times.
- Online, lovers fulfill in boards, through-other social network sites, by immediate texting, and while playing multiplayer games on the net.
Where should you satisfy if you’re looking for a long-lasting relationship?
- eHarmony, however, positions number one.
- “all the matchmaking” comes in 2nd, followed closely by “All other on the web.”
- “all the other” is available in finally destination.
Which dating website accounts for the most happy marriages?
- Surprise, surprise – eHarmony is # 1 once again with 25.04per cent of marriages.
- Match.com is a detailed second with 24.34%.
- Selection of tiny sites have the effect of 24.64per cent of internet based marriages.
- 13.09% are unspecified.
- 7.21per cent come from Yahoo! Personals.
- 5.71% start loads of Fish.
On the flip side, what is the price of break-up and separation among recent marriages?
- 7.70percent of recently-ended interactions started off-line.
- 6.89% begun on a dating website that is not eHarmony.
- 6.23per cent started somewhere else on the internet.
- And – naturally – just 3.86% of previous break-ups and divorces began on eHarmony.
So why do eHarmony couples have actually these a leg on your competitors? They do say it’s because:
- we are in love.
- We trust each other.
- Our company is delighted.
- We have been suitable.
- There is chemistry.
Also it completely doesn’t have anything related to the fact that eHarmony covered the study. Whatsoever. What could possibly have placed a wacky idea like this into the mind?
Begin to see the infographic here in order to discover more about this specific service you can read our eHarmony analysis.